Friday, July 2, 2010

Road Trip!!

July 2, 2010

Going on a road trip! Oh, yes! Summer is officially starting! All teachers (yes, I'm one of "them"...two months holidays...hmmm!) don't declare summer has begun until they actually pick up and get out of Dodge. Until then, they wander aimlessly around The Disaster Zone (home, sweet, home...totally neglected the entire month of Report Cards and field trips). No bells, no kids, no plan book outlining every minute of the day. It takes that first road trip to actually kick us all into low gear and SUMMER!!!!

No rest for me this summer, however. Last day was Wednesday. Yesterday I crashed. Today I start my new job, Mother of the Bride, and I'm off to see The Boss in the Big City. Ms. Bride is also a teacher. Meetings start tomorrow. I'll keep you posted : )

No comments:

Post a Comment