Monday, November 12, 2012

# 65 Living with a "nester"...


Eek!  Someone forgot to tell me we're halfway through November!

My November goal was to create a "kid" guest room with all those carefully saved toys neatly organized....

It hasn't happened.  Yet.  To be honest, there's a lot of decluttering that needs to happen first.  As a sentimental hoarder married to a "nester", we really need professional guidance!

nester  (noun)  
1. person who immediately builds a nest of clutter and "stuff" whenever and wherever he lands/sits/parks for more than two minutes.

Hopefully, Joshua Becker at Becoming Minimalist and his 12-12-12 challenge will help.

Wish us luck!!

2 comments:

  1. I do wish you luck and I saved his link. Grampy and I could use some help! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the 12-12-12 Challenge is helping, but we have a looonnnnng way to go! I'm afraid my kids might submit our names for one of those hoarder shows...that's my prime motivation to tidy up!! : )

    ReplyDelete