Saturday, December 1, 2012

# 77 Edward Yudenich - worth a listen!!



Isn't this little guy cute?

He's talented, too. His name is Edward Yudenich.

My band conductor forwarded some links this week of Edward conducting the Student Orchestra of the State Conservatoire of Uzbekistan.  

I tried googling Edward's name but couldn't find any concrete information about him other than the fact that he's also a whiz at playing the violin.  If you can find out more, please let me know!

So, take a few minutes, sit back and enjoy a second cup of coffee this morning as you listen to Edward conduct! 



Isn't he great?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie! Just an FYI -- the link doesn't seem to be working. I'll check back later and have a 3rd cup of coffee then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a major oops!! I think it's fixed now! Thanks for pointing it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SO glad I came back this morning to check for the link -- that boy is just amazing! I sent it off to the school's music teacher -- I would think this would be great motivation for children. Thanks again!

      Delete