Saturday, December 8, 2012

# 79 Tea and Cookies, anyone?


This morning it's snowing lightly (Welcome to Canada!!) and I feel like baking...

...first, let me make you a cup of cranberry tea.  Thank you, Chinese Grandma!

Cranberry Tea from Chinese Grandma
Now, down to business and some more favourite cooking websites...

Alaska From Scratch is one of the newest (to me) food websites I've started following.  Don't these cranberry orange cookies look delicious?  I'm adding them to this year's Christmas baking.

Cranberry Orange Cookies from Alaska From Scratch

I also like to keep tabs on Mel's Kitchen Cafe, too. "Ready to bake" gifts - good idea!

Mel's Kitchen Cafe - great idea!!

And, last but not least, They Draw And Cook.  A feast for the eyes!

They Draw and Cook - artwork from around the world
More tea?

1 comment: