Saturday, May 25, 2013

Smile!! It's Saturday!!


Here's a smile (or two) to start your morning!


First, from Newfoundland, a short clip of a goat... on top of a horse.  I gather there are four horses on the farm and they all love doing this.  Go figure!

Next up, Nancy Rose, a professional photographer, has a slide show of some of her favourite shots of the American Red Squirrels that live in her backyard.  

Last, but not least, Naheed Nenshi, Calgary's Mayor, reading aloud Pete the Cat - I Love My White Shoes - a great book presented with style and flair!!  If I could have one of those dinner parties where you get to pick your guests, Mayor Nenshi would definitely be invited.  He seems like quite a character!

Have a great Saturday!
Maggie

1 comment:

  1. What great links, thank you for sharing them. I really loved the squirrels!

    ReplyDelete